Wednesday, August 7, 2013

unfinished

The theme that has seemed to dominate life in the month of July is unfinished.  It feels, at least to me, like everything is unfinished.  From the pile of clean, folded laundry sitting in the basket in my room but not put away, the belated birthday craft project for my friend's son, the "To Do" list at work that is full of half finished projects and papers and reports and the two blog posts that were started but are still sitting as drafts I am not following through with anything lately.  A garage sale is planned for September so that will at least force some major cleaning out of junk that hasn't been touched in years, toys that are no longer played with or house items that no longer fit with my decorating themes.  Of course that means that this whole unfinished business needs to pass and the time for completing projects that are started needs to commence.  I'm not going to lie though, there will probably be a lot of coffee drinking in the morning, afternoon trips to Starbucks, Target and Hobby Lobby and wine drinking in the evening to get through all of my "To Do" lists but I am determined to get things crossed off this month.  August will be the month of finishing everything that was left unfinished in July.

Fingers crossed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment